1. Who collect your personal data
We, No Brand No Name LTD., act as the “data controller”, which means that we determine “why” and “how” your personal information is collected and used. We are a Hong Kong corporation located in Unit 112, 1/F, The Mills, No.45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong.
2. Information about you
We may collect some or all of the following information to us when you purchase goods from our website, register for a customer account, sign up for a newsletter, or participate in marketing activities either in person or online. Contact details: Name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
• Demographic information
• Sizing and shopping preferences
• Payment details: our payment-processing partner encrypts these details and we do not retain any payment details submitted by you.
• From time to time we may also collect additional information about you, which we use to help us understand our business, and for the purpose of direct marketing.
3. Use of the data
We gather your personal information for the following purposes:
• Keeping you updated on the progress of your order, shipping, delivery and handling of returns.
• Providing you with the services of the website such as placing and holding items in your cart.
• To analyse the performance of our website and sales to help us improve our business.
• To tailor our marketing communications to meet your preferences.
4. Protection of your data
We will use reasonable technical and organisational precautions to ensure your personal information is safe. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.However, data transmission over the Internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
6. International data transfers
By submitting your personal information you agree to such transfers.
8. Your rights
You may instruct us not to process your personal data by email at any time and we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
9. Policy amendments
10. Third party websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
11. Contact us